Sorry, thisTV is not available in your area.
Please keep checking back as we add more markets.
Sorry there was an error, please try again later
Original Release Date: Oct 22, 1999
Fact based comedy about a man who has to take care of his sister when she is released from an institution. The autistic sister undergoes a new medical treatment that not only cures her but turns her into a genius.
- Jill Hennessy
- Aaron Eckhart
- Thomas Jane
- D. W. Moffett
- Elizabeth Mitchell
- Elisabeth Shue
- Co-Producer : Frank Bodo
- Cinematographer: Gabriel Beristain
- Editor: Humphrey Dixon
- Screenplay: Dick Christie
- Director: John Duigan
- Associate Producer: Jo Hurman
- Composer: Trevor Jones
- Executive Producer: Amy Heckerling
- Associate Producer: Kristine Horlan
- Associate Producer: Marcus Morton
- Producer: William J. MacDonald
- Production Designer: Sharon Seymour
- Costume Designer: Carol Oditz